Project Graduation Enters its 14th year

Project Graduation Enters its 14th year

EGraduation is just around the corner and we’d like to tell you about SHS PTSA Project Graduation. In its 14th year at SHS, Project Graduation is a drug- and alcohol-free, fun and safe opportunity for all graduates to celebrate their accomplishments. This adult-chaperoned, all-night celebration at the YMCA North Nashua (formerly Nashua Sports Academy) features food, entertainment, sports activities and prizes all night long! But most importantly, it keeps our students off the roads on graduation night – a notoriously dangerous evening for our kids.

Project Graduation runs on the night of graduation. On Friday, June 7, graduation is held at SHS beginning at 5pm. Project Graduation begins at 10:00pm, giving you, your family, and your student time to celebrate together between events. We encourage all graduates to sign up and attend, so they can spend the night celebrating safely with their classmates.

The ticket price for the evening in $25 per student which covers transportation, food, beverages, prizes and entertainment. If your student is unable to attend due to financial concerns, please confidentially contact SHS at s.flegaljoshi@sprise.com or 673-4490 ext. 5338. Scholarships are available to cover the cost for those in financial need.

Project Graduation was introduced to Seniors in their Advisories this week and each student received an information sheet and Participation Agreement. A copy is attached to this email and extra packets will also be available in the Welcome Center. Please complete the Agreement and return it, with payment, to the Welcome Center at SHS. Parents must sign the participant agreement, regardless of age of student. Return the Agreement along with payment to the SHS Welcome Center by Wed, June 5, 2019.

Questions? Contact Krista Hanks at hanks.krista@gmail.com or 603-249-9677. Thank you and congratulations to parents and students in the Class of 2019!!

The 2019 SHS PTSA Project Graduation Committee