SHS Claw

Community events in the Souhegan Valley

Assistant Dean Set to Retire at End of Year

Assistant Dean Set to Retire at End of Year

April 7, 2020

After twenty-six years of dedicating his profession to Souhegan, our beloved Assistant Dean of Students is retiring. John You...

A Trip to Vietnam and no Covid19

A Trip to Vietnam and no Covid19

March 31, 2020

Amanda Jordan discusses her recent trip to Vietnam and highlights some of the more memorable moments....not...

super markets have struggled to keep up with the demand for certain items like toilet paper.

Groceries During a Pandemic

March 31, 2020

In her photo essay, Anna Nikolenko shows us the inside of supermarkets during this tenuous time.  She...

The FIRST Robotics season has officially been suspended, including both National Championships

The FIRST Robotics season has officially been suspended, including both National Championships

March 12, 2020

On March 12th, March 2020, FIRST announced that they would be suspending the current FIRST season, inclu...

Souhegan's Own FIRST Robotics Team Entropy 138 Makes it to the Quarter-finals in the NE District SE Competition

Souhegan’s Own FIRST Robotics Team Entropy 138 Makes it to the Quarter-finals in the NE District SE Competition

March 9, 2020

Over the weekend of March 7th and March 8th, Souhegans Robotics team Entropy 138 traveled to Bridgewater...

Tony Labranche: Who I am and Why I'm Running

Tony Labranche: Who I am and Why I’m Running

March 6, 2020

I am a current Senior at Souhegan High School. I’ve lived in Amherst for six years now. Before movin...

Saber Spotlight: Valentine Compliment Cam and Hope for Gus Dance

Saber Spotlight: Valentine Compliment Cam and Hope for Gus Dance

February 15, 2020

The compliment cam was out roving Souhegan halls.  Plus we sat down with Norah Cummingsto discuss the...

Student Leaders Support Tony Labranche

Student Leaders Support Tony Labranche

February 11, 2020

Hi, my name is Sarah Tupper and I am a sophomore at Souhegan High School. I am a member of our Commu...

Tony Labranche for Souhegan Cooperative School Board

Tony Labranche for Souhegan Cooperative School Board

February 10, 2020

Hello, my name is Tony Labranche and I am a current Senior at Souhegan High School. Last year I ma...

Saber Spotlight.... Light: Power Outage a Mini Episode

Saber Spotlight…. Light: Power Outage a Mini Episode

January 16, 2020

This week, we were kind of hit hard with a power outage that messed up our plans for this week's episode. ...

Souhegan High School Presidential Fair

Souhegan High School Presidential Fair

January 16, 2020

Souhegan High School hosted a Presidential Fair for undecided voters. The fair also gave students the...

Skip to toolbar
The student news site of Souhegan High School
Community Events